You can take classes in Dover, Wilmington, or online through one of the Delaware healthcare administration schools. Despite its small size on the map, Delaware has a lot to offer, especially if you are looking for a quality education. Delaware healthcare administration schools will provide you with the training you need to enter this diverse and rewarding workforce. Below you can find our list of Delaware healthcare administration schools, which include both online and traditional degree earning programs. Decide which one is right for you and sign up now!
As a Delaware healthcare administrator, you will:
- Managing patient records and billing information
- Incorporating new healthcare laws into your practice
- Coordinating information between different departments
- Ensuring the quality of the care provided by your practice
Some career figures for healthcare administration professionals in Delaware:
- Average annual salary: $108,690
- Currently employed: 730
- Employment outlook: 22% Growth Over the Next Decade
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Delaware Healthcare Administration Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job