Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, and Evansville are just some of the cities you could be earning a degree in with one of the Indiana healthcare administration schools. With an education from one of the Indiana healthcare administration schools, you will be able to enter a diverse and interesting line of work. If you can’t make it to one of the great campuses around the state, Indiana healthcare administration schools also allow you to earn your degree online. Either way, your career as a healthcare administrator will begin in no time. Choose one of the online or traditional Indiana healthcare administration schools from our featured list below and get started today!
As an Indiana healthcare administrator, you will:
- Managing patient records and billing information
- Incorporating new healthcare laws into your practice
- Coordinating information between different departments
- Ensuring the quality of the care provided by your practice
Some career figures for healthcare administration professionals in Indiana:
- Average annual salary: $83,500
- Currently employed: 7,500
- Employment outlook: 22% Growth Over the Next Decade
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Indiana Healthcare Administration Schools Enrolling Now
Spencerian College has been educating students since 1892 and is part of the Sullivan University system which is Kentucky’s largest private college system with over 6,000 students. Spencerian offers career-focused curriculums in business, medical and technical fields. Spencerian College is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award certificates, diplomas, and Associate degree programs. The mission of Spencerian College is to provide men and women with quality training for careers in the business, technical and health care professions.
American InterContinental University
You’re serious about success. Especially when it comes to pursuing an associate, bachelors or master’s degree you need to move your career forward. AIU is the Serious U, and with your busy schedule, we understand that it’s hard work finding the time to work hard. At AIU you get pacing options that work around you and a 24/7 support system by phone, email or live chat. Our classes are taught by industry specialists who bring their real-world perspective to the classroom and will work with you one-on-one when you need it.
With AIU’s accredited personalized education, we give you customized course content that allows you to read, watch, or listen based on how you learn best. At AIU, the Serious U, you can get in, get moving, and get ahead.
- Powerful specialized curriculum
- More courses devoted to your field of interest, on average than at other similar schools
- Virtual Campus
- Study anywhere, anytime and the way you learn best.
- Credit for work and military experiences to fulfill degree requirements
- Cost and value
- Our tuition includes all required books, materials, and student fees
- No application cost
- AIU Milestone Grant rewards your success
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job