Healthcare workers are part of one of the highest paid and in demand workforces in the country, so why not earn a degree from one of the Missouri healthcare administration schools. You will be able to get a quality education while spending time in great places like Kansas City, St. Louis, and Springfield. Missouri healthcare administration schools will provide you with the training and skills needed to excel in the healthcare administration field. If you enjoy working at your own pace from home, Missouri healthcare administration schools even have online classes available. Below you will find our featured Missouri healthcare administration schools, which include both online and traditional degree earning programs. Decide which one is right for you and enroll today!
As a Missouri healthcare administrator, you will:
- Managing patient records and billing information
- Incorporating new healthcare laws into your practice
- Coordinating information between different departments
- Ensuring the quality of the care provided by your practice
Some career figures for healthcare administration professionals in Missouri:
- Average annual salary: $88,500
- Currently employed: 4,680
- Employment outlook: 22% Growth Over the Next Decade
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Missouri Healthcare Administration Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job