North Carolina is home to some of the highest elevation in the country, and with a degree from one of the North Carolina healthcare administration schools your education will rise to new heights. North Carolina healthcare administration schools have great campuses in Raleigh, Charlotte, and elsewhere. Online education programs are also available in North Carolina, so there is something for everyone. No matter which path you choose, North Carolina healthcare administration schools will help you succeed in this fast paced and important line of work. Explore our list of featured North Carolina healthcare administration schools below and sign up for an online or traditional degree earning program today!
As a North Carolina healthcare administrator, you will:
- Managing patient records and billing information
- Incorporating new healthcare laws into your practice
- Coordinating information between different departments
- Ensuring the quality of the care provided by your practice
Some career figures for healthcare administration professionals in North Carolina:
- Average annual salary: $100,580
- Currently employed: 7,220
- Employment outlook: 22% Growth Over the Next Decade
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
North Carolina Healthcare Administration Schools Enrolling Now
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
Enjoy a small college environment with a variety of educational programs and courses offered at varying times including day, evening, and Saturday classes, with select courses offered online.
At South College, the primary goal of each curriculum is to prepare students to pursue the career of their choice. Students will find challenging courses provided in a supportive atmosphere.
South College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award degrees at the doctorate, master’s, baccalaureate, associate and certificate levels.
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online? Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.