Go to school in great cities like Salt Lake, West Valley, and Provo by attending one of the Utah healthcare administration schools. The Beehive State will have you buzzing about its amazing education institutions in no time. Utah healthcare administration schools even have online degree programs available. Whether you’re going to school in the state or working from home, Utah healthcare administration schools will empower you to be a successful worker in this important career. Decide between traditional and online classes and enroll in one of our featured Utah healthcare administration schools listed below.
As a Utah healthcare administrator, you will:
- Managing patient records and billing information
- Incorporating new healthcare laws into your practice
- Coordinating information between different departments
- Ensuring the quality of the care provided by your practice
Some career figures for healthcare administration professionals in Utah:
- Average annual salary: $91,240
- Currently employed: 2,160
- Employment outlook: 22% Growth Over the Next Decade
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Utah Healthcare Administration Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job