Our nation’s capital has much to offer, especially if you enroll in one of the Washington DC healthcare administration schools. By earning your degree, you will have access to one of the most highly demanded and well paid workforces in the country. Washington DC healthcare administration schools have great degree earning programs, whether you want to learn in a classroom or online. Check out our list of featured Washington DC healthcare administration schools, which include a mix of classroom learning and online education programs, and enroll today!
As a Washington DC healthcare administrator, you will:
- Managing patient records and billing information
- Incorporating new healthcare laws into your practice
- Coordinating information between different departments
- Ensuring the quality of the care provided by your practice
Some career figures for healthcare administration professionals in Washington DC:
- Average annual salary: $109,430
- Currently employed: 1,520
- Employment outlook: 22% Growth Over the Next Decade
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Washington DC Healthcare Administration Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job